Do you want that your chances of getting your choice of profile increases?
Do you simply want the best CV for yourself?
Check the video for more:
If yes, then we are going to discuss these points. Many times people are rejected because of not having the right documents and CV is the most important document.
So, the points discussed in this video are:
- What is a CV?
- Why is it important?
- Contents of CV
- How to make it influential?
The documents which need to be kept are:
- Resumes or CV – 2 copies (tailor made).
- Academic proof – 10th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation document copy (current to back order).
- Experience proofs – Experience certificate, offer letters, appreciation letters if, any during the working time period (current to back).
- ID Proof – Aadhaar card, Pan Card, Passport copy.
- Any additional appreciation certificates which you would have received in your working time period, school, college or from any other independent organization.
- Passport size photographs.
I have got more career and communication advice and inspiration for you at www.anjujindal.com.
To join the community for free courses – community career growth mastermind.
About the Author: Anju Jindal
Anju is a trainer, entrepreneur, and career growth specialist who helps students, working professionals, women, and Job seekers to reach out to their goals by implementing a Career Growth plan