I’m the Trainer, Entrepreneur, Career Growth Specialist, Mom and Wife
About me, I would like to tell you that my best decision was about being a trainer. Over the years interacting with thousands of people I am able to position myself as an expert and grabbed opportunities making my entrepreneurial journey successful. This site shares all the strategies, methods, tools, and most important habits that have helped me and several others to grab opportunities, get on growing career paths and also improve the quality of our life, and I’m sure will help you too. I am your Career Growth Specialist and founder of the Career Growth Academy. I am here to help students, working professionals, women, and Job seekers to reach out to their goals with the help of Career Growth Blueprint. I truly appreciate that you’re amongst the 5 % of people who are willing to take action. You are the most valuable asset to me because you are spending your time fulfilling your purpose.
Public speaking is a skill that everyone needs today but we all fear some degree of fear towards it. So, let us just check how to improve public speaking in the blog. Do you know how important the public speaking is? It is now one of the essential skill for each and every person in today's life. Whatever may be the domain, whatever may be the profile.
Empowerment, Esteem & Communication
Our Areas of
For Career Growth
- Personal and professional goal achievement
- Improved personal leadership, accountability and focus
- Improved self-awareness and perspective
- Growth in leadership competency and capacity
- VIP Community membership
- 24 hours online support
- Mind maps & Videos
- Lots of practical Activity
- Mastermind sessions Career achievement with communication skills & career hack
What People Say
BOOKS TO READ
Check for the books which can change your life.
The best method to have a weekly to-do list according to 135 schedule
135 Formula which says a To-Do list consists of limited tasks that too aligned according to your energy level in a day. The items according to this formula are explained below:
1. 1 means 1 Big Task which should be the first thing on your To-Do list and the time assigned should be when you are high on energy. In general, the morning time but can vary from person to person. It will not only assure that a big task is completed but will also make sure that it is done in the best possible way.
2. 3 means 3 Medium Tasks which should be after 1 high task on your To-Do list and the time assigned should be when you have medium energy. In general the afternoon time.
3. 5 means 5 Easy Tasks which should be last on your To-Do list and the time assigned should be when you are low on your energy. In general the evening time. It makes sure that if some task of your To-Do is left out it will be an easy or small task.
Remember “Even if you fail, the act of accountability will help to analyze the reason for failure and start again”
Master career hacking with me through my Career Hack Blueprint program of 30 days.
To know more comment below with “CHB” and I will share all the details on how to join.
I have got more career and communication advice and inspiration for you at www.anjujindal.com.
To know about the same just message “course” by clicking on this link https://tinyurl.com/yd7t5d4p
You can also ask questions during the live. So, to be part of live do join the community. https://www.facebook.com/groups/28844…
How To Achieve Career Growth?- 3 Steps – https://youtu.be/U9HY-ccnqd0
12 TIPS TO HAVE SUCCESS IN CAREER – https://youtu.be/Lu68Aa0V43I
Get more Anjs updates:
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/anju-jindal/message